- Every business is unique. Every situation is unique. That’s why we approach every lighting opportunity from the ground up, based on the specific energy use, maintenance requirements and budget parameters of each client.
- We perform a comprehensive Energy Audit to identify problems and outline strategic opportunities. This important benchmark serves as the blueprint for design, logistical planning and project execution.
- We provide a formal summary of the forecasted initial project costs, available utility rebate savings, projected ROI and long-term energy & maintenance savings.
- We efficiently manage the project from start to finish to provide you peace of mind knowing that we will help ensure you stay on-time, on budget while reducing the risk of complications due to last minute technical issues.
- On your behalf, we handle all paperwork, related to filing applications and getting you approved for maximum available rebates so you avoid this complicated and time-consuming process.
We expertly service and maintain all types and sizes of interior and exterior signs including menu boards / drive-thru systems, ATMs and kiosks, parking / security lighting, marquee signs and large-scale outdoor signs (electronic / LED displays, highway pylon signs, outdoor media).
Maintenance and Repair Operations
We take personal service personally. Our flexible service programs are available on-call or set up on a planned schedule to meet each customer’s needs and budgets.We offer a complete range of maintenance and repair services for lighting and signage.
Our dedicated team of highly trained professionals are there to promptly handle your requests, field issues, warranty items or lamp recycling needs.
Get in touch with an energy consultant today and see what Red Mountain Lighting can do for you.