At Red Mountain, we take personal service personally. As a family-owned and operated company, our unique culture of personal service, innovative thinking and responsible practices has been a foundation since 1998. It’s helped make Red Mountain one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
Red Mountain is still one of the few companies in the industry that doesn’t rely on subcontractors. Every service, function and operational task—no matter how small—is performed and managed internally by our team of professionals. This hands-on approach enables Red Mountain to be both more efficient and more cost effective for our customers. Most importantly, it ensures the highest levels of quality control are maintained on each and every project.
Red Mountain was literally built for customer service. With dedicated Project Managers and a full administrative support team assigned to each specific project, we provide a single point of contact to manage supply-chain logistics, streamline interfacing and guarantee quality control. For national accounts, we offer full-time customer service, real-time product dispatch and secure, 24/7 online ordering.
We stand behind everything we do. Our full-service support teams are on call seven days a week, with a combined experience that rivals the largest lighting/electrical companies in the world. Our flexible service programs are available on-call or set up on a planned schedule to meet your needs and budget. All members of our service team are NALMCO certified lighting technicians.
Lighting, Maintenance and Sign Repair solutions
- We provide full service energy management and maintenance programs
- We will customize lighting solutions for your particular concept while maintaining or enhancing ambiance
- Offering a flexibility to utilize the best solution for your needs
- We help design and supply. We help our customers create new lighting specs and supply many of those packages to our clients nationwide
- Our goal is to develop a long term customer relation- ship for supply chain logistics as well as retrofitting and maintaining lighting and signage systems
- We possess national account capabilities including the convenience of online ordering
- Competitively priced Licensed, Bonded, and Insured installation for turnkey work and bidding
- Warranty Support
- Lamp, Ballast, Packaging Waste Disposal & Recycling
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Sign Repair
- Lamp Replacement
- Ballast/Transformer Replacement
- LED Retrofits
- Monthly Inspection Service
- Scheduled Cleaning, Inspection and Re-lamping
- Neon Repair
- EMB/EMU Service
- Sign Removal
- Wall Restoration
- Re-lamping Programs
- Security and Safety Analysis
- New Construction and TI Design Assistance
- Comprehensive Energy Audits
- Rebate and Tax Incentive Facilitation
- Manufacturer Warranty Support and Service
- On-site Management of Product and Installation